At Beanstalk, we are always seeking creative talent with an entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic, and a desire to learn and grow. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for advancement.
Want to grow with us?
Job listings are posted based on availability.
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER / FREELANCE
Beanstalk, a global brand extension agency and consultancy, extends brands through the strategic and creative development of licensed products. The company works with corporate brands, celebrities, entertainment properties, and other high-profile clients to leverage licensing as a strategic tool to enhance brand awareness, increase consumer touch-points, and generate revenue. Current Beanstalk clients include Diageo, Procter & Gamble, Stanley Black and Decker, Microsoft Studios, HGTV and the US Army among others.
We’re looking for a talented designer with an edgy and over-the-top aesthetic who can deliver the next level creative concepts demonstrating a masterful command of Illustrator, Photoshop and proven skill in branding industry (preferably fashion, home décor and beauty).
To be successful in this role, you should have an in-depth knowledge of graphic design, typography and layout. You should also have experience executing branding campaigns from conception to production, including designing branded assets (patterns, icons, type lock-ups), mock-ups, hang tags and packaging.
This position demands a high level of responsibility to execute and deliver consistently on target, and on time in a fast-paced environment. Reports to Creative Director.
DURATION: end of March
COMPENSATION: hourly (depending on the experience)
- At least 5 years of experience in graphic design, B.A. in Graphic Design
- Expertise in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (excellent command of Illustrator and Photoshop is a must)
- Packaging and product concept design
- A strong balance of branding typography and layout
- Ability to meet deadlines in high-pressure environment
- Follow-through on design feedback with precision and finesse is essential
- Must be flexible and adaptive to changes in priority.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong command of branding and conceptual thinking.
** Due to the high volume of applicants, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying.