At Beanstalk, we are always seeking creative talent with an entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic, and a desire to learn and grow. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for advancement.
Want to grow with us?
Job listings are posted based on availability.
Coordinator, Brand Management (Cincinnati)
Beanstalk, a global brand extension agency and consultancy, extends brands through the strategic and creative development of licensed products. The company works with corporate brands, celebrities, entertainment properties, and other high-profile clients to leverage licensing as a strategic tool to enhance brand awareness, increase consumer touch-points, and generate revenue. Current Beanstalk clients include Procter & Gamble, Stanley Black and Decker, Microsoft Studios, Diageo, HGTV and the US Army among others.
The Coordinator position is based on-site at our client’s location in Cincinnati, Ohio. The Coordinator will support Beanstalk’s account teams by executing trademark licensing approvals. Primary role is to ensure all product submissions are in line with brand equities and guidelines. The Coordinator will work internally with Beanstalk Brand team and externally with Clients and Licensee partners. General duties include: Work on various web-based approval systems depending on client needs. Ensure all licensed products, packaging, and advertising are submitted and tracked within contract specifications. Provide licensees with guidance to identify gaps or changes in their product submissions. Assist with development of style guides by reviewing and verifying accuracy of materials.
This position requires strong organizational skills, ability to balance work load and meet deadlines, must be a detail oriented self-starter with excellent communication skills.
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree and minimum one-two years of business experience in marketing or branding preferred, packaging or product development experience a plus. Must have strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite and database systems.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates with an appropriate background will be contacted.
Manager, Brand Development (Maternity Cover) (London)
Duties and Responsibilities
With an emphasis on lifestyle and food & beverage brands:
- Pro-actively identify and pitch new prospective licensees, in line with pre-agreed strategic licensing plan
- Solicit business plans and negotiate deal terms through to contract execution, under supervision
- Support internal quarterly budgeting and forecasting
- Day-to-day management of UK & international licensees including Approvals
- Support day-to-day client reporting
- Support brand team to grow licensees’ businesses through increased retail distribution, new products and other marketing initiatives to increase royalty revenues
- Monitor performance of licensees and compliance with license agreement terms
- Proactive and confident sales person with strong follow up ability
- Experience in food & beverage and/or gaming advantageous
- Detail-orientated, with a pro-active, ‘can do’ attitude
- Confident in creating and delivering presentations
- Fluent English; additional languages advantageous
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Adept at handling financial data
- Proven time management and organizational abilities
- Ability to excel in fast-paced environment
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
Intermediate/advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential
A minimum of two years’ experience in the licensing industry
University degree required
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter along with your salary expectations to: email@example.com